It's Friday, which can only mean one thing: comics time!
The headline of today's comic is "If Technology Companies Were Talk Show Hosts," and comes to us from C-Section comics. Take a look below and read on to hear our thoughts...
In our opinion..
- Android is Conan O'Brian - the underdog that became top dog, but hasn't quite found his place at the big boy's table.
- Skype is Ellen - liked by everyone, but nowadays not very groundbreaking.
- Huawai is Barbara Walters -- too big and important relative to actual skills.
- Rovio is Tyra Banks -- clearly crazy, but entertaining as hell.
- Blackberry is Jay Leno -- still resting on his laurels, while having done nothing innovative in years.