The best field guide for the season!
This introduction to 510 of the most common species of insects and spiders found in North America features in-depth information on each species, including habitat, range, size, and more, along with ...Read more
The best field guide for the season!
This introduction to 510 of the most common species of insects and spiders found in North America features in-depth information on each species, including habitat, range, size, and more, along with high-quality, professional photographs. Audubon Insects and Spiders is your essential interactive guide to identifying bugs in North America. *This guide does not include moths and butterflies, which can be found in Audubon Butterflies.
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
An essential guide to 272 mammal species in the US and Canada. Featuring comprehensive photos, range maps, and in-depth descriptions.
"Intuitiveness - this app is just so easy to navigate and it doesn't take any complicated effort to figure it out." - Robert Mortenson
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's 180+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Audubon Mammals is your essential guide to mammals in the US and Canada. Created in affiliation with the National Audubon Society, Audubon Mammals features in-depth information on over 270 species.
★ UNPARALLELED CONTENT
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, behavior, and much more
• Beautiful color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• A large selection of Mammals sounds.
• Detailed range maps highlighting resident distribution.
• A comprehensive reference section, which includes detailed mammal natural history.
★ APP FUNCTIONS
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by family
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including shape, size, region, color, and habitat
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
About Audubon Guides: Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer: Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today! www.natureshare.com Facebook: facebook.com/natureshare Twitter: @Nature_Share
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
restart other applications
Allows an application to forcibly restart other applications.