This is French - Brazilian Portuguese Dictionary (Dictionnaire Français - Brésilien Portugais, Dicionário Francês - Brasileiro Português ), containing 19000 translation articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet ...Read more
This is French - Brazilian Portuguese Dictionary (Dictionnaire Français - Brésilien Portugais, Dicionário Francês - Brasileiro Português ), containing 19000 translation articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database size is more than 2MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Oct 9, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 50,000 - 100,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.0
ERFORDERLICHE ANDROID-VERSION: 2.3 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
coarse (network-based) location
Access coarse location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.