Sogou Mobile Input Method (SMIM) focuses on user experience, and dedicates to provide millions of mobile users the most intelligent and handiest input method.
1. SMIM is equipped with excellent fundamental characters such as a 0.4 million size of build-in lexicon, intelligent algorithm, fast response and high accuracy of primary selection.
2. SMIM supports whole sentence input, keyboard speech to text, full screen handwriting, English candidate, cloud input, emotion input, multi-media input and other special functions.
3. Super-keyboard function supports hybrid input of Chinese, English, numbers and symbols without switching keyboard.
4. SMIM is compatible with the skins from Sogou's PC input method, supports customized keyboard paper, keyboard adjustment, night mode and so on, which makes SMIM both beautiful and comfortable.
5. Sogou Tool Box contains several functions, such as 2-dimensional bar code scanning, emoticons, blessing SMS, poems, jokes and encyclopedia which ensures that the input context has been comprehensively extended.
6. SMIM is perfectly compatible on all mobile phones and Pads.
Allows an application to show system alert windows. Malicious applications can take over the entire screen of the phone.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
Allows the application to control the vibrator.
Allows application to access the audio record path.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
Allows the application to control the flashlight.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read SMS or MMS
Allows application to read SMS messages stored on your phone or SIM card. Malicious applications may read your confidential messages.
edit SMS or MMS
Allows application to write to SMS messages stored on your phone or SIM card. Malicious applications may delete your messages.
Allows application to receive and process SMS messages. Malicious applications may monitor your messages or delete them without showing them to you.
coarse (network-based) location
Access coarse location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
fine (GPS) location
Access fine location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
mock location sources for testing
Create mock location sources for testing. Malicious applications can use this to override the location and/or status returned by real location sources such as GPS or Network providers.