Use Data Lock to monitor your Mobile Data
- Day / Night / Week / Month Data limits - Turn on/off Mobile Data manually or automatically - Scheduled tasks that allow to turn on/off Mobile Data at certain times or dates - Speed ...Read more
- Day / Night / Week / Month Data limits - Turn on/off Mobile Data manually or automatically - Scheduled tasks that allow to turn on/off Mobile Data at certain times or dates - Speed tracking
- APN For Android-2.2.x and earlier we use APN modifications to disable mobile data connection. But some phones do not support APN. Try lite version first and make sure it works for you before buying https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sorrosoft.datalockfree Also if you decide to uninstall this application make sure that Data connection is enabled, otherwise you will have to change the APN system settings manually.
LITE VERSION LIMITATIONS
- Advertisement Lite version contains advertisements
- VIEW NETWORK STATE - Required for displaying current network status - WRITE ACCESS POINT NAME SETTINGS, CHANGE NETWORK CONNECTIVITY, MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS - Required for enabling/disabling mobile data by using APN - MODIFY PHONE STATE - Required for enabling/disabling mobile data by using system settings Lite version only: - FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Required for crash reports and advertisements - READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA, READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY - Required for gathering error report information
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
change network connectivity
Allows an application to change the status of network connectivity.
write access point name settings
Allows an application to modify the APN settings, such as Proxy and Port of any APN.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
modify phone state
Allows the application to control the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can switch networks, turn the phone radio on and off and the like without ever notifying you.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.