[Restrictions for this Trial Version]
This application is a trial version and restricted as follows (
Lite Version are not restricted).
- Executable time is 60 seconds.
- Displaying our logo image.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
Sound Restrictions : only by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
- Still Image Capture
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
- Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
- Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera
[Restrictions and Attentions]
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*1)
- Connectable cameras are not restricted (only for Trial/Standard versions, after Ver2.0.0)
- Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
- Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
- Nexus7(2013) does not work on Android 4.3.
*1 : Some Android device might not execute this application. Anyway, please attempt this trial application.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Feb 22, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 50,000 - 100,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.1.0
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
Allows application to access the audio record path.