Features & Use
This app is basically a large games data base. After you’ve first started the app a popup provides you with some relevant information about the current version. It then goes on to the app’s main function: a cheat-search! It’s set up like this:
Input box for the titel of the game,
Dropdown field from which you can select the device. The choices are: GameBoy, GameBoyAdvanced, GameCube, Nintendo DS, PC, PSP, WII, Xbox, Xbox 360, and lots more.
According to the information that pops up in the topbar, there are about 120 000 available cheats, so hopefully you’ll get lucky and find what it is you’re looking for. For reasons of time, space, and sanity, I won’t list all the games here, but I can tell you that you really do find a lot of cheats for a lot of games here—and I play a lot of PC games, so I really checked what's available thoroughly. Here’s a brief selection, just for kicks: Battlefield, Bad Company 2, SplinterCell, Assasins Creed, Call of Duty, Counter Strike, World of Warcraft.
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know: real gamers don’t need cheats. It’s unfair to use them, and all that jazz. But, what can I say… I’m a cheater. If you are, too, go ahead and check this app out. It might be just the ticket for you.
Screen & Controls
The app’s design is pretty simple. A menu button on the homescreen lets you view your favorites, as well as send error reports and sign up/log in.
As soon as you start a search the results are shown. Information regarding how many cheats/tricks/trips are available per game is also listed. Once you’ve selected a game you can also send in your own cheat via the menu button.
If you want to create your own cheat the following options are listed under the menu button:
• Go to forum: this feature is available to all users; you can discuss cheats are add relevant information
• Rate cheat: this feature is only available to registered users. This lets others know whether a cheat is worth checking out or not
• Report cheat: this feature is also available to registered users only. It allows you to report a inappropriate or useless cheat
• Add to favorites: available to all users. This allows you to quickly retrieve your favorite cheats
• Send in cheat: available to all users. This feature allows you to add your own cheats to the data base and help out the masses thatnks to your brilliant insights into the game
Speed & Stability
This app ran smoothly throughout the testing phase. I experienced a forced close when I turned my phone from horizontal to vertical, but the app then started up again at the same palce where I had left off.
The app can be downloaded for free from the Market.