★★★★★ Astrid is a multi-platform to-do list with over 2.5M users
Astrid is a simple but powerful to-do list that helps individuals and groups collaborate, get stuff done, and have fun in the process.
With Astrid, it’s super easy to create lists, add tasks, set priority, and set due dates and times. Everything syncs magically across your computer and mobile devices.
Astrid also makes it effortless to ask for help, delegate tasks, and share lists. All your task details are private by default, but it’s free and easy to share with as many people as you want.
Whether you’re a casual list maker or a GTD life hacker, Astrid can help you get organized!
★★★★★ Full-featured task management app
Some of the features beyond the ordinary that we hope you will come to know and love:
● Keyboard shortcuts: add, edit and navigate your to-do list without using a mouse
● Email integration: email tasks to email@example.com to clear out your inbox
● Daily digest emails: get a daily list of everything you have due that day, while seeing which of your friends are super productive and who could use your support
● Sync with Astrid.com and iOS devices
★★★★★ What others are saying
● Best of Android by Lifehacker.com
● Best of Android by Mashable.com
● Best of Android by GigaOm.com
● Best of Android by Engadget.com
● Downloaded over 2 million times on Android with over 20,000 5-star ratings!
Astrid is open-source! http://bit.ly/astridsource