All US Galaxy S Phones Pictured, All Will Receive Android 2.2

• Replies:3
Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 30, 2010, 4:34:39 PM via Website

According to Engadget's coverage of a press conference by Samsung, all members of the Samsung Galaxy S phone family will receive the update to Android 2.2

Here is a picture of all 4 devices heading to the major US carriers:

Anyone here interested in the Samsung Galaxy S family, now that a variant is coming to each major carrier?

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jul 1, 2010, 8:05:18 AM via Website

When I got my android phone, there were two phones available with my carrier (sprint), the htc hero, and a samsung phone (I don't think it was a galaxy S phone yet though). I read reviews that the hero was better, so thats the one I got. Have never had a samsung phone, have any of you any experience with them? Anyone used a Galaxy S?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jul 1, 2010, 10:37:54 AM via Website

That was probably the Samsung Moment or something similar. I got my hands on one for a few minutes awhile ago and it was really cool. The phone and all the features were lightyears ahead of my G1 in my opinion.

Ali Alsagoff
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 2, 2010, 7:23:50 PM via App

Jeremiah McLeod
When I got my android phone, there were two phones available with my carrier (sprint), the htc hero, and a samsung phone (I don't think it was a galaxy S phone yet though). I read reviews that the hero was better, so thats the one I got. Have never had a samsung phone, have any of you any experience with them? Anyone used a Galaxy S?

ive been using the galaxy s for the past 48 hrs. Its my first android n running on 2.1. All these while ive been using the iphone and the interface has not changed in ages. its not as smooth as the iphone but i hope 2.2 would change that. this 4" super amoled screen is unbelievable.. and the fastest android phone in the market at the moment as i was told here in singapore