Need Some Android Sync Softwares

• Replies:5
LEO TIEN
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 6:31:56 PM via Website

Hi there,
I am looking for some Android Sync softwares which can syncronize data between PC and Android cell phones wirelessly.
Is there any good one?

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Sep 27, 2010, 6:37:11 AM via Website

I Deleted your multiple posts and left this ONE to ensure member discussion cohesion.

I am; however, somewhat surprised that with your multiple post you missed reading this post
which just so happened to be posted a little over three hour prior to your post(s):

Free Android PC Sync Tool-- Android Manager WiFi

— modified on Sep 27, 2010, 6:43:58 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 27, 2010, 12:27:49 PM via Website

justJay
I Deleted your multiple posts and left this ONE to ensure member discussion cohesion.

I am; however, somewhat surprised that with your multiple post you missed reading this post
which just so happened to be posted a little over three hour prior to your post(s):

Free Android PC Sync Tool-- Android Manager WiFi

:lol:

Starpit
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 30, 2010, 11:25:11 AM via Website

I just find a free software that may meet your requirement - sync wirelessly.
Probably you can check out !
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/405877/Free-Android-PC-Sync-Tool-Android-Manager-WiFi

The other software I know is companionlink pro, but it costs USD129.95... probably you can download the 14 day trial software to check it out first

pqrser
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 4, 2010, 5:00:47 AM via Website

Starpit
I just find a free software that may meet your requirement - sync wirelessly.
Probably you can check out !
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/405877/Free-Android-PC-Sync-Tool-Android-Manager-WiFi

The other software I know is companionlink pro, but it costs USD129.95... probably you can download the 14 day trial software to check it out first

Android Manager WiFi looks great. I will try it. Thanks for your information.

Gábor Szántó
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 30, 2011, 1:52:24 AM via Website

Hi!

I have developed an app like that. Its called SyncBox or Wifi Dropbox. You can find it on the Android Market.
There are a free version (SyncBox Lite) which is ad enabled, slower and you can sync only one folder, and a Pro
Version which is faster and you can set a lot of options there.

Http://market.android.com/details?id=com.rainy.syncbox

I hope you like it. :)