Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » Note Stacks - A notepad to manage lots of notes
created on May 20, 2011 3:52:02 AM
— modified on May 20, 2011 3:56:04 AM
Link to Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gwofoundry.stacksofnotes.lite
This is different notes app.
It is designed to easily manage lots of notes.
It is also an outliner - expand and collapse each section individually.
Switch the note from a NOTE to TODO and vice versa.
The note is segmented so that the note can be
- rearranged easily - copy/cut paste.
- insert a segment in any position
Most IMPORTANTLY - no need to scroll when editing by keeping each segment short
Though the notes are kept in a database, the notes can be imported/exported
Description from marketplace
Manage lots of notes and lists easily. Flexible outliner.
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
How to use:
- Click '+' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area