do you think this tablet is worth buying?

• Replies:3
amily duff
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 2, 2011, 8:24:48 AM via Website

What we should do? when you seen something attractive like an android tablet PC? will you hold it off and wait for the so called latest and newest, or buy it at the first sight?
i want to buy a android tablet pc, and i have found one on SpeMall.com. That's 7" with android 2.3 OS, with high resolution capacitive screen, built-in Bluetooth & GPS, G-Sensor,1G Processor...(here's the link: http://www.spemall.com/7-Inch-High-Resolution-1024-600-Capacitive-Screen-Android-2-3-Tablet-PC-with-TI-ARM-CORTEX-A8-Processor-Built-in-Bluetooth_g.html)
They all offer things that I like, but you know, there're always new devices coming out,so i don't know how to make a decision, should i get the device right now or just hold it off and wait for something better?
And my friend suggest me don't wait, or i'llbe waiting forever, coz there will always be a great new tablet around the corner, and he thought that maybe a year later,i'll blow this tablet PC away and buy a new one. Coz new things are always be more attractive.
So how do you think? or do you think this tablet is worth buying? Thanks.

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Aug 2, 2011, 9:35:51 AM via Website

Hi Amily,

I would be very careful about buying tablets like this one. It doesn't seem to support Android Market (I read nothing on the site about Android Market being pre-installed) and some of these brands are not very trustworthy. I would suggest waiting a bit for prices of the eee pad transformer to go down or to splurge and spend the extra $80 to buy a Galaxy Tab. You can also purchase a Galaxy Tab, on contract, with Verizon for $199.

Hope this helps,

s

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Aug 2, 2011, 1:20:42 PM via Website

Hi Steven,

I don´t think she will answer you... this might be a spam post for some chinese tablets... >_>

amily duff
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 23, 2011, 9:21:05 AM via Website

Steven Blum
Hi Amily,

I would be very careful about buying tablets like this one. It doesn't seem to support Android Market (I read nothing on the site about Android Market being pre-installed) and some of these brands are not very trustworthy. I would suggest waiting a bit for prices of the eee pad transformer to go down or to splurge and spend the extra $80 to buy a Galaxy Tab. You can also purchase a Galaxy Tab, on contract, with Verizon for $199.

Hope this helps,

s
hi S,
thanks for your kind reply! but the seller told me it do have an android market, and also, thanks for your suggestion, it seems that i need to do more research about that...:*)