I would like to introduce you to one of my apps...
Feedback would be appreciated very much!
Stocks Watchlist Free Version 3.0
Manage your stocks and indices in the Stocks Watchlist, probably the smallest and easiest to use finance tool available for Android only.
Difference between free Version and full Version:
- The free version is limited to 7 symbols in the watchlist.
- The Portfolio feature is only available in the full version.
- Watchlist: list of your stocks and indices
Starting the first time, the watchlist is predefined with GOOG (the symbol for Google)
- Exchanges: currently 15 indices with their stocks available:
- ATX (Austria)
- CAC40 (France)
- DAX (Germany)
- Dow Jones Composite Avg. (USA)
- Dow Jones Industrial Avg. (USA)
- Dow Jones Transportation Avg. (USA)
- Dow Jones Utility Avg. (USA)
- FTSE100 (UK)
- MDAX (Germany)
- NASDAQ 100 (USA)
- Hang Seng (China)
- SDAX (Germany)
- S&P/TSX 60 (Canada)
- SMI 20 (Switzerland)
- TECDAX (Germany)
- Further stocks and indices can be added by entering the respective symbol (e.g. GOOG for Google) or NEW: Symbol Lookup: Search symbols by company name (e.g. Google)
- NEW: Portfolio Feature (only in full version available): Here you can add the quantity and purchase price of your stocks. The Profit/Loss will be calculated by symbol. You also now can have an overview about your P/L in the Watchlist (My P/L checkbox).
- Display of the current quotes, most important data and indicators, supplied by Yahoo Finance, quotes are depending on the exchange realtime or delayed, details see here: What is the delay time for quotes for the exchanges on Yahoo! Finance?
- Display of the up to date charts with 50 and 200 moving average, traded volume, charts per 1 day, 5 days, 3 months, 1 year and 5 years
- Technical indicators (Fast Stochastic, Moving Average Convergence Divergence, Money Flow Index, Rate of Change, Relative Strength Index, Slow Stochastic, Volume with Moving Average, Williams Percent Range)
- Compare functionality (select another symbol from your watchlist to compare against the chart of the active symbol)
- Available languages: English and German
The app can be moved to the external storage to save memory.
All quotes and information provided without any warranty!
Greetings and Pura Vida!
Link to the free version available at AndroidPIT: [app]Stock Watchlist Free[/app]