created on Dec 9, 2011 9:14:10 PM
· Familiarity with Android platform tools and AOSP
· Experience developing Android applications
· Familiarity with VoIP and the SIP protocol
· Experience developing firmware for commercial Android devices.
· Good understanding of kernel internals (e.g. SMP locking, cache coherency, VM management) and device drivers.
· Good knowledge of source-code management systems – git and others.
· Control plane software integration and modding
· Experience with ios sdk is a plus.
* 2-5 years of professional software development (structured, maintainable, object-oriented)
* 1-2 years of iPhone and/or Android development
* 1-2 years of Objective-C or Java, and applicable frameworks
* API request and response (web services, JSON, XML, REST, etc.)
* Responsible, reliable and hard working with excellent communication skills
* Proven ability to independently complete a feature-rich app, with minimal supervision, top quality, and tight deadlines
20k for Project completion
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org