Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » Android App Reviews Forum » Battery Life Saver
created on Jan 30, 2012 10:42:29 PM
— modified on Jan 30, 2012 10:43:01 PM
Battery Life Saver
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to monitor running background tasks (with CPU/RAM usage), users being able to kill unwanted or useless applications.
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Manage running tasks
4. Kill running tasks
5. Configure your own battery saving profile
6. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (0%)
7. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
8. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
9. Possibility to move application to SD card.
10.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
created on Jan 31, 2012 11:53:57 AM
Nice. There can never be enough battery saver apps. I ll give it a go.