Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » ZenClock - Meditate everywhere with anybody
ZenClock - Meditate everywhere with anybody
created on Feb 8, 2012 3:25:08 PM
Fully functional multiplatform meditation exercises helper. Includes full set of essential settings for breathing cycle, timer, and log. Implements several unique features, such as group meditations, beginners' guide etc. All in all, about 100 features.
1. Group meditation:
- Facebook profile authorization;
- Send invitations to meditate via friend-list;
- ZenClock using friends indication;
- Push-notifications with invitations to meditate;
- Visual mapping of meditating groups;
- Ability to join any groups by yourself.
- Flexible breathing cycle settings;
- Several sound schemes;
- Voice hints for breathing;
- Volume settings for different sound groups
- Extended log, with the ability to reset up session
- Settings templates.
3. Standby mode:
- quick session start feature;
- Meditating groups and connection animation;
- Analog clock simulation.
4. Additional features:
- Exercises guide with auto apply setting function;
- Multilingual search over active sessions and friend-lists;
- Session filter on the number of practitioners.
created on Feb 8, 2012 11:59:38 PM
That's a cool looking app (I'm saying that as a martial artist who has to meditate as part of my training). Hope you don't mind if I slap a link up to the app in our market place. I think that might help people find ZenClock faster.
ZenClock in the AndroidPIT app center
created on Feb 9, 2012 8:50:45 AM
— modified on Feb 9, 2012 8:53:23 AM
That's fine by You, Aaron. Hope You enjoy our app and benefit from it!
And, could You give me a link to your market place, please. I am excited to see what is it.
P.S. We are currently developing a completely new update for it, where You could create and share your own breathing exercises, and of course we will enlarge our exercises base as well.