created on Feb 11, 2012 10:03:01 AM
Actually, I made it -o-
It's my first app and I'm so excited to publish it
Dreaming Clock is a new type of clock which shows beautiful color and lights according to time. It's a live wallpaper, you can see it in home screen all the time.
1. Dreaming Clock shows time as follows.
- Hour : Background Color.
Starts from 12 o'clock, it changes smoothly in rainbow color order. At 12 o'clock, it's red. At 2 o'clock, it's yellow. At 4 o'clock, it's green. Background color change period is 12 hours default, but you can customize it in settings tab.
- Minute : The most brighter section is the position of minute hand.
Imagine analog circle clocks that minute hand pointing to right bottom area. it means that it's approximately 20~25 minutes. It's easy.
- Second : Background gradient color direction.
Well, you might not recognize it easily.
2. Full version features
- Little lights get closer when you point at screen. You can see bright lights following your fingers in video.
- Lights react to device tilting. It's accelerometer effect, yeah. You can't see it in video, but lights move as they are in 3D space when you tilt your device.
- Lights get brighter a while when you slide home screen pages. You can see it at the end of the video.
YouTube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXI3Eu_gXwI
3. General features
- Super light weight live wallpaper.
- Compatible with both vertical, horizontal views, and tablets.
- You can customize color change period, each settings, FPS performance, etc..
google market link : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.flyingbusstudio.dreamingclocklite
androidpit app link : Dreaming Clock Lite LW
google market link : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.flyingbusstudio.dreamingclock
androidpit app link : Dreaming Clock Live Wallpaper
If you think this app is good, please rate and +1 in google market too, plz.
Check out more info at my website :
created on Feb 13, 2012 2:36:18 PM
Nice concept. Does it drain battery life really fast?
created on Feb 13, 2012 10:18:46 PM
Nop. It'll be hard to notice it ^^
I didn't like live wallpapers before that some of them consume too much batteries. So I designed it simple and light from the start. I tested it and I am satisfied it with the result. (I tested it many days, but It didn't show up in battery usage list)
created on Feb 14, 2012 10:10:49 AM