Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » [Game] Run, Pig, Run - 2d running-jumping platformer
[Game] Run, Pig, Run - 2d running-jumping platformer
created on Feb 13, 2012 6:03:21 PM
— modified on Feb 22, 2012 2:19:36 PM
I'd like to share with you my first little 2d game - "Run, Pig, Run". It's a mix between platformer and running/jumping type of games. Currently, there are 7 levels in which I'm experimenting with different approaches to levels (some of them are time limited, in some player has to collect as many "stuff" as possible, in some you can only jump and run, in others - use "peppers" to fly a bit). Just today I've added a demo "boss fight" - it's very simple, but, hopefully, I will manage to improve it and make it a lot more fun/challenging/exciting.
You can find this game in Android Market:
I've also uploaded it in AndroidPit, but I'm not really sure how to share the link of it and if there's any need of that.
I'd love to hear some feedback!
created on Feb 14, 2012 5:54:03 PM
Nice! Congrats on the release!
created on Feb 16, 2012 10:37:30 PM
Quite graphical update
* completely redrawn main character
* added mode animations
* redrawn ground obstacles, finally added xdpi version too
* changed game icon to something more.. cute and colorful
* added control-helpers
* spiced up unlimited level with some peppers
* added delay to application exit to (hopefully) avoid possible crashes
created on Feb 21, 2012 10:35:40 PM
* changed dpi-based stuff to avoid crashes in devices with not-so-ordinary dpi screens
* updated sound loading to avoid crashes at the start of game
* updated in-game menus (remember - you can press "back" to pause)
* players can now restart level mid-game
* added on-screen back buttons for easier menu navigation
* "exit" button icon
* record table in level stats should now be scrollable in smaller screens
created on Feb 22, 2012 10:37:46 AM
created on Feb 22, 2012 2:18:48 PM
Could you throw some screenshots up here? I want to see what the game looks like!
Whoops, it seems that hotlinking to the market screenshots wasn't a good idea. Here's a imgur album: