Android Forum » Miscellaneous » Android Job Search » Android Smartphone Technologies Support (French speaking): South West England
created on Feb 15, 2012 1:43:18 PM
We are hiring! This is an urgent immediate requirement, and we are now shortlisting for interview.
Please see below. Please help spread the word...
I can be contacted on +44 (0)7710 794225 any time, via email email@example.com, and on Twitter @AndrewGifordHW
Hendron Wood Resource Solutions
Android Smartphone Technologies Support
Establish Android Smartphone technology support channel for worldwide leading provider of outstanding customer experience.
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Android fanatic!
Joining Android ‘Subject Matter Expert’ support team, delivering third line technical support for Engineers of major UK and French cellular network providers. On-the-job training and documentation provided for hardware and network aspects.
FLUENT French required. SWINDON, South West England.
· Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Android 2.3 or newer devices (perhaps you customise or fix your own Android Smartphone)
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills
· Strong customer focus
· Business standard English and French
· Previous experience from a technical support environment
· Any more-advanced Android customisation or programming capabilities
· Basic understanding of hardware, embedded or electronics
· Basic understanding of 3G, Wi-Fi or other cellular technologies
· Quality time to investigate and resolve issues
· Well-resourced support environment, technical documentation accessible
· Handset technology R&D colleagues and innovations at your fingertips
You will be joining the organisation at a significant time during its ongoing expansion and diversification.
£26,000 - £32,000 + Quarterly bonuses. 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays. 6-12 month salary review. BUPA. Pension. Canteen. Childcare vouchers. Free onsite parking. Retail discount vouchers. Exceptional working environment and technical peer group. Potential to progress and transfer within the organisation.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know:
Please submit your CV via; http://www.hendronwood.com/vacancy.php?ref=1417AG