I’m one of the developers of NRG Player. NRG Player is a music player for Android. We try to create some unique music app. Main ideas were:
- easy-to-use creating playlists system
- amazing design
Here is 10 days trial version on Google Play: NRG Player.
Now NRG Player has following features:
• Support multiple formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC+, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA, FLAC, ALAC, APE.
• Graphic equalizer with presets and manual control
• Sound effects (bass boost, treble boost, preamp)
• Custom interface colors. You could choose your own color style for UI.
• Cloud service 4shared.com (only for mp3). Search and stream music to your phone.
• Unique playlist system. you can select songs in 5 categories: files, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch.
• Homescreen widgets (4x1, 4x2, 4x3)
• Lockscreen widget
• Headset support
• Id3 tags editor
• Last.fm scrobbling
• Volume buttons playback control
• Album art download
• Support Android 2.0+
• Sleep timer
• Rating system
Here is some screenshots
Main screen and widgets
Customizable user interface
Different way to create playlist
I’ll be glad to answer your questions and read some wishes.
QR code to try it directly from your device: