Bitcasa is the personal app that integrates infinite storage, sync, backup and share into your desktop and across all your devices.
Unlike other cloud-based storage solutions that simply copy your files to the cloud, Bitcasa gives you infinite storage. In fact, our virtual storage model allows you to easily sync all your data across devices, instantly share large files with friends & family and provides a secure alternative to other online backup solutions.
You will never have to worry about your data again!
At Bitcasa the Android Developer will develop our web-based cloud content management platform for the Android and develop new technologies to ensure a seamless Bitcasa experience throughout. Passion, excitement, and the drive to create amazing products are a must! We're looking for a dedicated and passionate developer who doesn't shy away from extra responsibility and is ready to make major contributions on day 1. You should know Java, the Android SDK and be able to read C++ and at the same time be ready to work on and learn new platforms as they emerge.
• Coordinating and participating in the implementation, testing and support of Android-based applications using Java and the Android SDK
• Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging and data modeling
• Assist in testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of bug fixes during test cycle.
Education and Work Experience
• Expertise in Java and the Android SDK
• Able to read C++
• Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
• Strong object-oriented design and development skills
• Ability to translate technical requirements into business solutions
• Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get work done with little to no supervision
• Experience w/ 3rd party API’s
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or 3+ years experience in related field
If your interested please send you resume to email@example.com