Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » HandWallet - FREE new finance manager
HandWallet - FREE new finance manager
created on Jun 8, 2012 10:20:17 AM
This is the secret of HandWallet!
Balance your account, control your credit cards, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash, checking & credit cards
• Interactive graphical charts of your expenses and income
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Automatically online exchange rates
• Travel abroad and see all the expenses in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (What did I buy) location (where did I buy it?), persons (who bought it) or projects
• Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Calculate the interest and linkage on your loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Manage your expenses by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Business users can track invoices, Receipts, Delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Advanced search options to find a transaction
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information
• Online help within the app
• Fast, Reliable & Secured. Password protection
And much more..
You can download it from here:
Or use the QR from your phone:
created on Jul 9, 2012 9:55:10 PM
Just released version 1.1:
-Minor bug fixes.
-New budget report in Data/Categories screen.
-New budget graph in Analyst.
-"HandWallet University"- 35 online video lessons by Katie:
Also added support for Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese.
created on Jul 11, 2012 4:52:18 PM
Looks like you really put some work into this!
Congrats on your release!
created on Aug 12, 2012 7:59:39 PM
Thanks for your kind words!
Version 1.2 released:
- Voice recognition added- just record in your own voice the category of expense (for example "food"), store and/or account. Katie will do all the rest.
- More languages: German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Romanian