created on Aug 3, 2012 2:49:13 AM
Who are we?
Pair is an app just for couples. Texting, Sharing Videos, Photos, Sketching together, Thumbkiss and more.
Pair began with a simple idea, to make sharing your life with the person you care most about, easier. Our founding team began building the product while they were apart from their loved ones, and since then we have strived to make a product, that brings people together, and keeps their interaction with each other simple and intimate. With Pair, you can finally centralize your communications, so you can finally stop bouncing between SMS, email, Facebook, and Skype, with the person you talk to most.
We are a well-funded YCombinator start-up in San Francisco. Learn more about us.
- Develop prototypes quickly, new and exciting features for Pair.
- Design the Android architecture to allow for easy testing, prototyping and deployment.
- Keep up with new mobile technology and industry trends that will allow you to innovate and provide great value to our users.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Experience developing advanced Android applications.
- Interested in working in a small team full of passionate, talented people, who love using and making great apps.
- Strong passion in mobile industry, mobile development and startups.
- Strong commitment and a will to get things done.
- Flexible and open-minded, pragmatic and proactive approach.
- Competitive salary plus a chunk of equity.
- Full benefits
- Top of the line equipments
Apply now: http://www.trypair.com/jobs#android