With centrally located offices, a focused, driven and friendly working atmosphere, and very generous compensation packages with salaries up to €80,000 p.a, if you are an Android developer with good hands on experience, this is for you!
This position is interviewing now.
• Hands-on development of the company’s Android applications for smartphone and tablets, from conception to coding
• Development and rebuilding of the features of the company’s current Android application
• Working in an agile, inter-disciplinary mobile team
• Working independently at times
• Business leadership of the Android team
• A degree in computer science or similar
• 2 years’ development experience with Android
• Native Android development knowledge
• Published applications are a big bonus, but not vital
• OOP, software design patterns knowledge
• Ideally, experience with:
o Android SDK
o UI controls, designed custom UIs
o Web APIs, REST, JSON, XML
• Knowledge in the area of version control preferred (GIT, SVN)
• A passion for new technologies
• Very good English skills
What the Company Offers:
• Responsibility early on, in an dynamic, exciting working environment
• A personal, focused approach to work
• Talented, motivated and passionate teams
• Very generous salaries and benefits!
This is a rare chance to work at one of Germany’s best known companies in the country’s most beautiful city: Munich. If you are passionate about Android and want an opportunity where you will enjoy every day at work: This is for you!
For more information, or to apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com!