Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » [GAME][FREE][AD-FREE] ArkanoidX
created on Aug 29, 2012 11:24:08 AM
Completely free brick breaking game!
Try to break all breakable bricks on every level in this really great brick breaking game!
Detailed rules are in the game.
- Completely free without ads
- 50 levels
- 3 Game Speeds
- 17 different Power-Ups
- Two control modes (touch & tilt)
created on Sep 13, 2012 7:24:52 PM
I've started a Facebook page, please like and share if you like the game
created on Oct 22, 2012 6:07:18 PM
Updated to Version 1.2:
- Language can be set in Options
- Added French Language
- Extreme tilt sensitivity
- Online Leaderboards via Scoreloop
- 10 New Levels
created on Oct 22, 2012 8:50:02 PM
Unfortunately Version 1.2 had a serius error: On some devices it's crashed at startup. I've uploaded the fix, it will available in the next 1 or 2 hours.
created on Oct 30, 2012 7:47:05 PM
Updated to Version 1.2.2:
- Added German Language
- More frequent Power-Ups
- 10 New Levels
created on Nov 4, 2012 8:53:34 PM
Did you implement any kind of physics into the paddle and ball?
created on Nov 6, 2012 1:35:01 PM
Thanks for your work!
created on Nov 6, 2012 1:57:23 PM
I like that you added an QR code. It makes it easier to look for the app
created on Nov 19, 2012 11:22:03 AM
Cool style, I like it.
created on Dec 20, 2012 10:55:18 PM
Updated to Version 1.2.3:
- Added Polish and Slovenian languages
- 10 new Levels
created on Feb 10, 2013 11:52:41 PM
Updated to Version 1.3:
- Added Finnish and Ukrainian languages
- Added some animations
- 3 new Power-Ups
- 20 New Levels
- Autoscroll to the last completed level on Level Selector screen
- Autofill 'Name' in the New High Score screen with the last used name
created on May 12, 2013 9:23:23 PM
Updated to Version 1.4:
- New game mode (Color Mode) with 30 levels
Detailed instructions in the Help.
- Scores can be shared on Facebook
- Added Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages
- Added 10 new Classic Mode Levels
- Positive Power-Ups are now green, negatives are red, neutrals are grey
- Layout was stretched on devices which don't support portrait orientation, fixed
- Fixed some crash issues
- Fixed some Jelly Bean issues
- Other bugfixes