[APP] Wish l!st free
created on Sep 14, 2012 12:34:41 PM
— modified on Apr 23, 2013 1:26:55 PM
Manage all your wishes with Wish l!st.
Wish l!st allows you to manage all the items you want to buy in the future by adding them to your wishlist.
With the gift list feature you can mark items as gift idea and share your gift list with your friends, family.
Wish l!st can sort your items by fields like category, priority or price. You can also track your purchased items in the purchased list for a overview of your spending's in the past.
Quick feature list:
- Manage items you want to buy.
- Stores relative information like price, priority and comments.
- Purchased list.
- Quick item overview.
- Sorting by category, title or priority
- Category sorting with customizable categories list.
- Share items with your friends
- Full language support for: English, Dutch
Any comments, suggestions are welcome.
created on Oct 26, 2012 2:49:27 PM
Version 1.6 of Wish l!st is released.
- Added: Gift idea option. you can now mark items as gift idea and share your gift idea list with friends or family.
- Added: Option to set a custom currency in the settings screen.
- Added: App font option in the settings screen.
- Added: Credits option in the setting screen.
- Changed the layout of items list, about, view item, edit item, edit category and preference screen
- Removed the option view in the item context menu, items can be viewed by tapping an item in the list.
- Layout is now more uniform for all Android versions.
- Default font is now the same for all Android versions.
created on Oct 26, 2012 3:11:32 PM
I like that his is not just an to do list
created on Oct 26, 2012 3:21:34 PM
No it's much more than that.
Most todo apps allow you to make a list of items, but this app also gives you the option to mark gift ideas, sort by categories, see purchased items and quickly do a online search query. I've made it because non of the other wish list apps on the market did what I wanted from a wish list. So I made it to be as useful as possible to keep track of your wishlist. I hope you will enjoy using the app.
created on Nov 29, 2012 1:20:43 PM
Wish l!st update 1.7 is published and now Wish l!st adds a full German translation. Big thanks to Matthias Hilke for taking the time to translate the app.
The update also adds some extra options for sharing your items with friends or family.
Change log v1.7
Added: Option to include or exclude comments when sharing items. Can be set in the preference screen.
Added: Warning when deleting a category that has related items.
Added: Option to include gift ideas from friend and family when sharing items for spouse. Can be set in the preference screen.
German translation is now complete.
Changed: Layout of edit item screen.
Changed: Layout of the EULA dialog.
Fixed: UnsupportedOperationException, exeption could occur on some devices.
Fixed: Correctly unregistering the content observers
created on Apr 23, 2013 1:28:13 PM
Just updated the app to version 1.8.
- Fixed: Crash when using the internet search option.
- Changed the layout of items list, about, view item, edit item, categories list, edit category screen.
- Changed: The splash screen will now only be shown the first time the app is started.
- Changed: Removed ads from the item list screen.
- The app now supports system font size setting. The app will adapt the fonts accordingly.
created on Apr 25, 2013 6:49:05 AM
I'll try it and give you my comments.
created on Apr 25, 2013 11:14:45 AM
I Always appreciate suggestions for improving the app.
created on May 12, 2013 2:21:54 PM
A New update has just been released, this update adds the option to add photo's to your wish list items.
Change log v1.9:
- Added You can now add photos to your items
- Fixed When selecting 0 stars as priority showed the wrong color
- Fixed The comment edit in the edit item screen was only showing 3 lines of the comment
- Changed The priority indicators are now in flat color.
- Changed The comment field will now automatically capitalize the first word of a sentence.
- Changed Modified the layout of the view item, item list, splash screen and about screen.
- Reduced the app size.
- Minimum Android version is now 2.2
created on Jun 1, 2013 12:57:11 PM
I've got some good news for everyone today.
Wish l!st is now also available from Samsung apps: