Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » [APP] Note l!st free (Notes app)
[APP] Note l!st free (Notes app)
created on Sep 23, 2012 10:17:59 AM
— modified on Jun 25, 2013 3:52:50 PM
Download at Google Play:
or from Samsung Apps
Manage all your notes with Note l!st.
Note l!st allows you to create quick notes. Write down your ideas and reminders.
Quick feature list:
- Manage all your notes.
- Stores relative information like title and priority.
- Check completed items.
- Sort notes and folders.
- Share notes with friends.
- Option to add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly add a new note.
- Organize notes with customizable folders
- Archive folders
- Backup/Restore to SD.
- Full language support for: English, Dutch, Spanish.
Any comments, suggestions are welcome.
created on Oct 10, 2012 5:34:29 PM
Version 2.1 of Note l!st is released.
This update adds sorting, an option to install a shortcut to quicky add a note from your homescreen and a preview line for each note
Here’s the complete change log:
- Added: Sorting option for the note list screen.
- Added: Sorting option for the folder list screen.
- Added: Option to the settings screen for installing a shortcut to add a new note from your homescreen.
- Added: App font option in the settings screen.
- Added: Credits option in the setting screen.
- Changed layout of edit note screen, notes list and folder list
- Changed layout of the about screen
- Default font is now the same for all Android versions.
- Changed the app icon
created on Oct 10, 2012 5:39:06 PM
Looks really nice and well designed!
created on Oct 10, 2012 6:27:54 PM
— modified on Oct 10, 2012 6:31:24 PM
Here's an image on how the interface evolved from 1.0 to 2.1
created on Oct 13, 2012 2:47:18 PM
elegant and useful.
created on Dec 18, 2012 5:37:35 PM
An new update has been published today. This update polishes up the interface and make’s Note l!st stand out as a beautifull note taking app. The update also focuses on navigation, making it easier to change folders and quickly add notes from the folders screen.
Change log v2.2:
- Fixed: Scrolling problems could occur when typing long text in a note.
- Added: Option to add a new note from the folder list screen.
- Added: Quick folder selection in the action bar when browsing the notes in a folder.
- The app now supports system font size setting. The app will adapt the fonts accordingly.
- Changed layout of edit folder screen
- Changed layout of edit and view note screens
- Changed layout of the splash screen
- Layout is now more uniform for all Android versions.
created on Jan 22, 2013 3:56:33 PM
Version 2.3 has been released.
This update add's support for tablets and tweaks performance.
- Fixed: Some folder icons were out of focus on mdpi devices
- Fixed: Out of memory error when rapidly changing orientation
- Fixed: Focus moved from note to title in edit note screen after a screen rotation
- Added layout support for tablets
- Changed layout of notes list
- Changed Layout of folder list
- Changed the app icon
- Many tweaks for better performance and memory usage
created on Feb 8, 2013 4:12:21 PM
Version 2.4 has been released.
This update adds the option to disable the ads and other improvements.
- Fixed: Some screens could still be rotated while auto rotate was disabled on the device.
- Added: Option to change the back stack history in tablet mode.
- Added: Donate option to help the developer. To thank you, the app will no longer show ads.
- Changed: The splash screen will now only be shown the first time the app is started.
- Changed: Modified the green priority color.
- Changed layout of edit notes screen
- Reduced the app size.
- Minumum Android version is now 2.2
created on Feb 27, 2013 4:16:23 PM
Version 2.5 has been released today.
With the new update of Note l!st you no longer have to worry about accidentally deleting an important note. The added “Deleted notes” folder shows all deleted notes before you choose to permanently delete or restore them.
The update also adds higher resolution icons for use with high resolution devices and has improvements for the user interface.
Change log v2.5
- Fixed: The app would crash with an IllegalStateException when pressing back in the share dialog.
- Added: Deleted notes folder. Deleting a note will now first move it to the deleted notes folder, from there you can permanently delete or restore notes. This folder will auto hide if there are no deleted notes available.
- Added: XHDPI version of icons.
- Changed: The note content will now automatically capitalize the first word of a sentence.
- Changed: Some font sizes for tablet layout.
- Changed: Switched the save and discard buttons in the edit note screen.
- Changed: Action bar layout of edit folder screen
- Changed: Back button setting is now only visible on tablets.
created on Mar 17, 2013 1:16:54 PM
Version 2.6 has been published today.
The new backup feature allows you to create and restore all your notes on the external storage on your device. This should also come handy if you like to copy all your notes to an other device.
Change log v2.6
- Fixed: Notes could be created without a folder.
- Fixed: Both mark as todo and mark as completed were visible in the note context item.
- Added: Backup/restore to SD options.
created on Apr 3, 2013 1:11:46 PM
Version 2.7 has been released today.
This version adds archive folders, a special high priority notes folder, new folder icons and a backup manager.
- Added: New special folder High priority notes.
- Added: Archive folders.
- Added: Three new folder icons.
- Changed: Backup manger.
created on May 14, 2013 8:25:18 PM
I Have good news. Note l!st is now also available from Samsung apps:
created on Jun 25, 2013 3:53:23 PM
With the help from a few kind Note l!st users the app is now fully translated into Spanish. Big thanks to you guy’s!
With this update your links, email addresses and phone numbers will also be automatically changed to links when viewing notes.
Change log v2.8:
- Fixed: Line breaks in credits dialog.
- Fixed: Selecting the icon in the edit folder screen did not respond when touching the background of the icon.
- Added: Spanish translation.
- Added: Web links, email addresses and phone numbers will now be automatically changed to links in the note view screen.
- Added: Confirmation dialog for canceling edits to a note.
- Changed: Layout of the about screen.
created on Jun 26, 2013 1:09:32 PM
created on Jun 26, 2013 1:19:22 PM
created on Jun 29, 2013 5:15:56 PM
— modified on Aug 7, 2013 4:37:38 PM
Admin edit: **paid apps, listing any apps on sale are forbidden**
created on Aug 7, 2013 4:13:18 PM
Find your notes quickly with the new search feature in Note l!st
If you have many notes it can be difficult to find the once your are looking for quickly. Now Note l!st will allow you to search your notes and find them with ease.
The latest update also adds quick share feature to create a note by using the share function in other apps.
Change log v2.9:
- Fixed: Crash when using the home button on editing an empty new note.
- Fixed: Possible crashes related to the in app purchase option.
- Added: Search function.
- Added: Support for Androids share feature.
- Added: Two new folder icons.
- Changed: In tablet mode the back key now works as expected from Android apps.
- Changed: Removed the back history option from the preference screen in tablet mode.
created on Aug 8, 2013 11:42:01 AM
This is how a notes app should look like. Thanks
created on Aug 8, 2013 12:58:36 PM
created on Oct 26, 2013 1:00:07 PM
Version 2.11 has been published.
- Fixed: Hint on search button was not translated.
- Added: Support for third party developers.
- Changed: Replaced first time startup splash screen for welcome screen.
- Changed: New app icon.