Where's My Car?
Hello guys! I recently made an android app in App Inventor (links posted below) and I would like to have some people test it out!
Using a tutorial they uploaded to their website, I tried to recreate the app with a better look and feel to it.
I currently can't test it out, but it would be great if I could find some testers.
- Turn on your computer and download the APK file to your computer (link at bottom of post).
- Connect your android device to your computer.
- Remember to allow non-market apps to be installed. You can enable this in your phone's settings.
- Turn on your phone's USB connectivity.
- Open the phone's files and go to the folder labled "downloads".
- Open the folder and drag the APK into the folder.
- Disconnect your phone from USB mode and unplug.
- Go to your "download(s)" folder and click on the APK.
- Allow it to install, and you are done!
Please report bugs here, and allow me time to fix them. Thank you very much!
When reporting bugs, please try to include a screenshot, and a detailed description of what went wrong. Thank you!
MIT App Inventor : Not allowed to post links
Where's My Car? 1.0 : Not allowed to post links
Please post your comment.
Could someone allow me to post links? I want people to test it, but it states that in order to prevent SPAM, new members cannot post links.