We are a company that is looking to hire an Android developer/architect to design & create a mobile app per the following:
- Simple, yet elegant UI navigation.
- Diary/Journal functionality so that users can track their progress over daily/weekly periods.
- Alarm clock functionality allowing for scheduled notification to users.
- Interconnectivity to website so that users can purchase products on our website
- Interconnectivity to social media sites (Facebook, Twitter)
- About us section
- Area for image gallery/product gallery
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous professional development experience desired but new graduates with relevant degrees are welcomed to apply.
- Ability to quickly mockup designs for approval
- Fluency in 2D graphics software (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Residence in the Los Angeles area
- Programming languages: Android SDK, XML, Java Script
- Additional skills: HTML 5
- Experience with iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa and XCode
preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Facebook SDK useful but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in the Korean language preferred but not required
Please send resume and salary history along with links to apps that you have created to the below email address.
Please use the subject heading: Android Developer - androidpit.com
Please only serious applicants with the three above mentioned submission requirements wil be considered.