Develop and deploy back-end solutions for revolutionary Cash-on-Chip technology that has the power to revolutionise m-Payment, Electronic Cash and Pay-As-You-Go.
Exciting and technically challenging role with start-up company, developing cutting-edge m-Payment technology. You will be joining an expert team and contributing to software product design, development, implementation, testing and release within their Agile environment. Enthusiasm, willingness and an ability to pick up new concepts proactively and adapt to change are essential. Part of your role will involve liaising with clients, so superb communication and interpersonal skills are also key.
• Proven coding abilities: commercial, own projects, or placement year
• Proven Java skills: core Java / J2SE / J2ME
• End-to-end solution experience: Web services, Web servers, applications, databases
• Ideally some exposure to Mobile: Android / iOS / Symbian or BlackBerry
More experienced applicants may also bring:
• Another language: C / C++ / C# / Python / Perl etc.
• Java Card development / Mobile banking and payment / Security and encryption
Cutting edge early stage m-Payment technology company, backed by highly successful serial entrepreneur and business owner. This company has unique technology which provides secure, fast and off-line value transfers without the need for a secure element at the receiving terminal; this value transfer mechanism also provides end-to-end security from the payer’s device to the Issuer’s clearing system. High profile end-to-end reference projects are now being developed.
Salary and benefits:
• £22,000 - £30,000 (negotiable)
Apply now - for immediate or January/February start - please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We care as much about your future as our own. Even if this job is not quite right, please share your CV anyway - we may have other options now or in the future. Feel free to get in touch for an informal discussion about career. We will always consult you before approaching an employer on your behalf
(07710) 794225 or @AndrewGiffordHW