During the 2011 earthquake in Japan, people passed on emergency messages and alerts through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. AlertifyMe Inc. identified that people are in need of social network that is specifically designed to do particular function, which is to alert people in case of emergencies.
Then there was this question to be answered, "With a click of a button, can we send a message containing our location to our friends or family asking for help?”
AlertifyMe network just exactly that. It sends emergency messages to specific users. Not only that, users can interact with each other in a form of alerts. Users can share pictures, messages and their location with this network.
* Socialzed alerts
* Socialized traffic alerts
* Share images and messages
* Share user’s locations
* One click panic button
* Search Alerts
* Search Locations
* Keep up to date on recent events
* Share alerts on Twitter and Facebook
* Invite friends through Facebook, Twitter and email to join the network
How to use AlertifyMe:
* Download the app.
* Create your AlertifyMe account at pre-signup.alertifyme.com/
* After your registration is done, log into your account from the app.
* To post an alert, click add button in top bar. Enter a title, a description, set alert type, set privacy type and click post alert button.
* View your friend list, click the friend icon in the top bar. To add new friends, click the add friend icon to search and add friends. If you cannot find the friend that you are looking for, you can invite your friend through Facebook, twitter or email.
* To post a panic message, just click the panic button. Be sure to set the panic friend list before hand.
Please report bugs to email@example.com with a description of what happened and a screenshot if possible.