- 3 difficulty levels;
- 2 game modes;
- Scoreloop integration;
- Autosave on exit;
How to play:
1. To win, remove all colored squares.
2. You can remove two adjacent squares of one color.
3. You can remove two squares the same color between them is empty space.
4. You can remove two squares the same color if the first square is the last in the series first and the second in the next row.
5. Empty rows are disappear.
6. Click on + to add new boxes.
7. The new square will be added the same order that the remaining, if 1to1 game mode.
8. The new square will be added random order of the remaining colors, if random game mode.