created on Jan 2, 2013 1:06:54 AM
i followed the following however after i do number 6 select yes delete all data the next screen is asking for a password not going to number 7 help, this is the reason i am resetting, i have not registered this handset with google as i bought it from ebay and not got to that section so wondering if im sold a dodgy fone!
To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off. Remove and replace battery.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up, Home and Power button.
3. When the start up screen show, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset"
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now"
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
please help thanks
created on Jan 6, 2013 9:45:15 PM
please help i have the same problem
created on Jan 6, 2013 10:06:19 PM
i managed to get past the password i just kept entering a wrong one then it said all data will be lost i didn't have a sim or sd
card in whilst doing it and so clicked continue and it rebootded and now all working using it now to reply here lol good luck