created on Jan 7, 2013 4:47:15 PM
— modified on Apr 2, 2013 4:51:29 PM
First of all we wish you all the best for this new year!
Fortunately we avoided the Mayan apocalypse so far
I'm pleased to let you know about our second game on Android, MegaFlux!
MegaFlux is an original puzzle game which revisits the plumber classic with twisted rules and a colorful tech setting!
Your goal is to power the Processors with Flux of the right color.
At start it's pretty simple: turn the Nano-Pipes by tapping on them in order for the Flux to reach its destination.
Things get harder if you tackle the Challenge Mode, in which you will discover different kind of Components that can modify any Flux entering it.
Will you manage to beat the evil NegaFlux?
The game features:
• Relax Mode: an infinity of random levels with size and difficulty choices
• Challenge Mode: 50+ devious levels to puzzle your brain
• Community Mode: try out all the levels created by fellow players!
• 75 medals to collect for hours of fun
• Editor: create your own levels with 80+ tiles to unlock and share them with the community!
• Compare your scores with your friends and the whole world
Unfortunately I cannot post links already but the trailer is available on Youtube or directly on the Google Play page.
Don't hesitate to let us know what you think about it, thanks!
created on Jan 8, 2013 3:04:10 PM
I love the design! So colorful. I love plumber so I am sure this would be one of my new favorites.
created on Jan 8, 2013 3:10:14 PM
Thanks for the nice feedback Angela, glad you like it!
We're still working on some more improvements, polish, & the community mode!
created on Feb 18, 2013 1:31:38 PM
The Community Mode is still in progress, but we already released several updates with the following changes:
• Some Medals now reward you with bonus Hints! People who already earned Medals are also granted with the Hints they should have won.
• Each 25 Medals earned rewards you with a slight Flux speed bonus! Makes it easier to achieve great scores.
• You can now purchase some more Hints if you've used them all!
• Fans who support us via in-app purchases can now be granted a permanent duration bonus for their Hints.
• Several memory optimizations to improve performances and reduce crashes on low-end devices such as the Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Mini and Galaxy Pocket. More to come.
• Minor bugfixes
• UI polishes
Oh ! And have you read the great review of MegaFlux from Jay @ AndroidPIT.com? Check it out! ;)
created on Apr 2, 2013 4:50:55 PM
I'm pleased to let you know that the Community Mode is released!
You can now submit the levels you created and play those created by fellow players !
We also took the opportunity to add 9 new Medals, for a total of 75
created on Apr 2, 2013 5:55:08 PM