Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » [APP][FREE&PAID][SHOPPING] Easy Android Shopping Lite
[APP][FREE&PAID][SHOPPING] Easy Android Shopping Lite
created on Jan 7, 2013 8:13:27 PM
* Reusable, multiple Shopping lists & Stores
* Last known CHEAPEST PRICE and STORE suggestion from previous shopping lists (cheapest store name available only in the full version)
* Pre loaded products more then 110 products, modifiable
* Multilanguage interface(English & Hungary)
* Pre loaded Stores, Categories, Units (modifiable)
* Quick add product to list function
* Search filters and order functions
* Shopping list sending by e-mail
* Export / Import function
Easy Android Shopping program detailed function informations:
- Create, modify, delete shopping list
- Multiple shopping list & Categories
- Maintain shopping list items (product, amount, unit, last price, buyed status)
- Add Products, add notes to product
- Maintain products (add, modify, delete), modify available only in the Full version (in the Lite version use instead the delete product and then the add product function)
- Cheapest shop and price information from older shopping lists (if last price data exists in previous shopping list)
- Maintain Master Data (stores, products, categories and units)
- With export/import function you could transfer your existing database with your all data from Light verson to the Full version if you buy.
With this program you can reuse your shopping lists like a checklist, but it's worth to create new list for every store because the program compare the prizes and helps you to find the cheapest store.
Detailed information inside the program in the About menu.
Needed for the Export/Import function.
"What an awesome app - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pzs.easyandroidshopping.lite2&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5wenMuZWFzeWFuZHJvaWRzaG9wcGluZy5saXRlMiJd
created on Jan 8, 2013 2:48:16 PM
Hi. Just looked at your Google Play page. It looks nice, but was not sure what "maintain" meant on the menus.
created on Feb 17, 2013 7:33:10 PM
In my opininon the maintains meant the create, modify, delete functions. It is organized in the menu. If you try it I hope you will find it usefull.
created on Feb 17, 2013 7:34:23 PM
Almost reached the 1000+ category, need some more downloads, please try it if you interested in a good shopping list program. Avarage rating: 3.9 points.
created on May 3, 2013 9:01:28 PM
I have released a new version:
* Database backup warning at startup if the backup is older than 30 days
* Start Shopping button added into the Shopping List Detail screen
* Content menu replaced with buttons
If you are interested in a good and easy shopping list program, this is the perfect time to download and try out.
Related posts: [APP][FREE] Easy Android Shopping List