created on Jan 11, 2013 4:41:04 PM
But this is just the beginning! After six months of hard work with no other resources than our best hopes, we have finally finished “e-path.” You can download it here:
In order to complete all next stages of the development of the game, we need our own servers and more fellow programmers that would want to help us in this adventure.
All the money will be invested in the servers for the game and the development team in order to add the following features:
• Sharing the maps you generate with other friends.
• Compare your scores with other people all around the world.
• Create your own maps, not only done randomly, but by choosing each tile type and position.
• Create new kinds of tiles, to make it even more interesting.
• Have an Ad-free version.
• Create tournaments, as if it is the new kind of "chess" sport.
• Direct online playing in cooperative mode.
If more income than expected is achieved, also an iOS, Windows Phone 8, and browser version will be developed.
If the goal is not reached, the features will also be planned, but not all of them will be available or released (due to server costs / people work).
If you are a Gamer and want this gaming effort to success. Please look at here.
You will get different facilities for funding.