You may like shooting video with Sony A57, it’s wonderful for us to use this excellent camera to record beautiful landscapes and record exciting moments. After recording, you may need to import the Sony A57 footages to Final Cut Pro for editing, but, Sony A57 recorded videos are in AVCHD format, the AVCHD MTS/M2TS format is not compatible with many editing software, such as FCP, the FCP doesn’t supports AVCHD MTS/M2TS 60P/50P well, it takes much time to render.
What’s the best solution to load Sony A57 AVCHD files to FCP for editing? How to edit Sony A57 AVCHD in FCP smoothly without rendering? The best way is to convert Sony A57 AVCHD to ProRes codec MOV format, Apple ProRes 422 MOV format is best supported by FCP, below is a brief guide for you.
1. Download Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, it’s an professional AVCHD converter on Mac which can convert Sony A57 AVCHD files to different formats.
2. Install and launch this Sony A57 AVCHD Converter. Import the 1080p footages to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose output format, you can click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. If you want to customize the output parameters, you can click settings button. Adjust the resolution and others as you need.
5. Click convert button to start the Sony A57 AVCHD to Apple ProRes 422 conversion.
With Pavtube Sony converter for Mac, you can easily convert Sony A57 AVCHD files to Final Cut Pro for editing with Prores 422 codec MOV format, just try and have a good time.
Promotion: Now you are qualified for “Buy one get one” in Pavtube Christmas promotion activity! In this period, if you buy any converter product, you can get DVD Creator product for free, which can easily burn Sony AVCHD to DVD disc/ISO files. In the promotion activity, you can get up to 40% off on other products, please have a look.
PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with email@example.com to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Learn more Cameras/Camcorders related tutorial, pls view our MTS Column, FCP Column, etc.