today, i will introduce to you how to Root Galaxy S3 GT I9305 on Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXBMA3 OS. I tried and get successfully result.
- The Galaxy S3 and its USB cable
- All the security programs that are running on your phone and computer must be deactivated.
- The handset must be fully charged; or if there is more than 60% power left you can skip this step.
- Enable the USB debugging option on your device (from here: “Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging”).
- Download all tools below this article
- Save all the files on your computer.
- Use KIES for installing the proper drivers for the Galaxy S3.
- Extract the root package on your computer.
- Install and then open Odin.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S3 and reboot into download mode.
- Enter download mode by pressing on Volume Down, Center key and Power button at the same time.
- Use the USB cable and connect the handset with the computer.
- Take a look on Odin: the ID:COM section should be yellow or blue now and the “added” message should be displayed.
- If not, remove the USB cable, turn off Odin and re-install the drivers; then repeat the procedure as explained above.
- Go on Odin and select “PDA”.
- Pick the “CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305.tar.md5” file and click on “start”.
- When the process ends, you can remove the USB cable and reboot your device (also on Odin the “pass” message should be displayed).
[*]Furthermore, in the end you can get a boot loop; if that happens, you need to reboot your Galaxy S3 into recovery mode. Then, from recovery select to wipe the system: “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”. Up next choose to reboot the device and that’s all. As a final note, the first boot might take longer than usual, but don’t panic there is nothing wrong with your smartphone.
Download files in Admin edit: **links are forbidden**