Do you wanted to take full advantage of the high quality screen on your device by setting a gorgeous wallpaper on it? But no matter what wallpaper you set, even live wallpapers, you always get tired of looking at it quite quickly. What you really want is a new beautiful wallpaper every time you would pick up your phone. And that's why you should use Gainos Fresh Wallpapers. It selects a random photo from the best photos on Flickr and sets that as your wallpaper at regular intervals.
- Images are selected at random from Flickr's Explore.
- Remembers last 10 wallpapers so you can go back and choose one you previously liked.
- Choose to change the wallpaper as frequently as 10 minute to as slow as once every week.
- Enable Daydream mode on JellyBean+ devices to start screensaver when device is docked.
- Share images with your social networks.
- Works well with tablets and phones. For high resolution displays a higher quality image is downloaded.
- Choose to download new wallpapers only over wifi to save cellular bandwidth.
- Minimal interface that stays out of your way. Just start the service once and forgot about the app.
HOW TO GET
I'll really appreciate your feedback and suggestions!