This is not just ‘another start up’. This is the genuine opportunity to be part of ‘the next big thing’ with the potential for huge and rapid growth.
Key Tasks: What will you be doing?
• Working within the Android team to develop the application
• Taking charge of the entire implementation process from design to release
• Using feedback from other departments such as the designers and business development
• Working to refine fine details and optimizing the user experience, whilst being an architect for scalable, reliable systems
Key Skills: What talents do you need?
• Very strong knowledge of Java and Android SDK
• Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of design patterns
• Good experience and knowledge of unit testing, and preferable test-driven development
• You take pride in writing clean, efficient code
• Knowledge of Maven, Git and SQLite
Key Benefits: Why apply?
• A genuinely exciting and dynamic working environment
• Lots of room for creativity, which is actively encouraged
• Working in a very highly qualified and experienced, but also very friendly development team
• Top of the range and most up-to-date hardware available
• Excellent opportunities to develop in an international start-up company
• A fantastic location and modern office environment
If you are an Android developer with real passion for your work then this is not one to miss out on. A company that is just as passionate about development as they are about their exceptional product, and are very keen to reward suitable candidates with an excellent salary and very generous benefits!
The role is interviewing now so please do not delay to get in touch if you are interested, German speaking not required! Your contact is Richard at email@example.com.