created on Mar 22, 2013 11:34:13 AM
This survivor case for Galaxy Note 2 is designed from the inside out to protect your Note 2 from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
It has been designed to meet or exceed the durability standards set by the US Department of Defense. It also meets the standards of the Ministry of Defense in the UK. This Galaxy Note 2 survivor case is extremely sturdy and made up from a shatter- and shock-resistant polycarbonate.
This Note2 Survivor case is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone.
A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls.
So you can freely convert video to note2 to computer easily with Dock Connector to USB Cable Line.
The included stand clips on, then folds open for landscape viewing and typing.
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt