Android Forum » Sony Android Phones » Sony Xperia Z Forum » [Recovery] ClockworkMod 22.214.171.124 for Xperia ZL
created on Apr 1, 2013 10:51:53 AM
- Locked bootloader
- Root : guide at 9android.net/root-sony-xperia-zl/
- Windows pc with adb drivers : download and intall at 9android.net/android-usb-drivers/
II. How to enter recovery
Press volume up or down when green LED is on while booting
- Download the package and extract it to your pc.
- Run the script to install the recovery
Error with creating file for faster backup?
This isn’t a problem, it always gives an error if the file already exists, so it means you have the file already
Phone hangs when cleaning cache?
Just leave it for a few minutes, it’s needs some time to clean cache
IV. Infomation for ROM CHEFS
1. Rename /system/bin/chargemon to /system/bin/chargemon.stock
2. Put the following files in /system/bin:
3. Add these lines to updater-script to set permissions:
set_perm(0, 2000, 0644, "/system/bin/recovery.tar");
set_perm(0, 2000, 0755, "/system/bin/ric");
set_perm(0, 2000, 0755, "/system/bin/charger");
set_perm(0, 2000, 0755, "/system/bin/chargemon");
Download CWM 126.96.36.199 for locked bootloader v1 at: dl.9android.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1364821178