Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » [Game][8.0] Tap The Numbers Training game
[Game][8.0] Tap The Numbers Training game
created on Apr 22, 2013 11:14:18 PM
* Train reaction by speeding up decisions you made - try to decide without actual thinking about it.
* Train peripheral vision by looking at whole field searching for a number
* Train memory by remembering where is the next number you need to tap!
* Train speed and concentration by trying to beat the records you made!
How To Play?
This is a true number game. You have board filled with numbers starting from 1 to 36 painted in colors. Tap numbers one by one as fast as you can!
Comparing to other similar games numbers painted in different colors brings much more fun and results! Different colors trains peripheral vision and memory much better because each field is different.
Your aim is to tap all the numbers one by one starting from 1 to 36 as fast as possible. It is not so easy, try it and compare result with following:
1. Less than 30 seconds - you have an excellent memory and peripheral vision. You sure speed reading is not a problem for you.
2. Up to one minute - quite good result, you always have a room for improvement. Use the game to train speed reading, memory and be sure your speed reading results will become better with each day you spend in application.
3. More than 1 minute - excellent observance and excellent patience! But, you have a room for improvement.
Check your results with your friend - find who is the best one!
Comparing to similar games:
1. Fields painted in different colors! Much more fun with it!
2. Field is generated from scratch on each game run!
3. Leader board exists! This will remember you that was the previous result.
4. Time is running in the game. It has own timer!
5. Scores are based on time you spend searching for a number. Try to spend less time and see how you improve!
Tap The Numbers Training Game
created on May 5, 2013 10:52:13 AM
A new version released:
- Global top resets every week
- Some bugfixes
Current record is 41 second.
created on Oct 6, 2013 4:13:09 PM
A lot of version were released, welcome last update!
- Feedback form added.
- Timer counter adjusted
- Minor fixes
created on Oct 7, 2013 10:27:28 AM
Thanks for posting your app! I've moved your thread to the ''let me show you my app'' sub-category which is the correct place to post about your free app.
Also, please take the time to introduce yourself in the ''Meet and Greet'' forum.
Related posts: [Game][Free] Racing Heritage 3D