Welcome to the AndroidPIT forum: Guidelines & how to get started.

• Replies:22
  • Stickied
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jun 18, 2013, 12:07:50 PM via Website

Welcome new and returning AndroidPIT members!

You've just entered a forum that focuses on the Android ecosystem, an exciting and innovative domain. Here we will discuss, ask, share and debate on related topics in our various categories.

You will find categories for apps, devices, the Android operating system, announcements and rumors as well as more technical sections on rooting, hardware, tutorials and app development. Keep in mind that posting in the correct forum will optimize your thread for potentially great discussions!

Want to take a break from discussing Android and smartphone related topics? Check out our Cafe AndroidPIT, a nice place for completely unrelated and free-for-all topics.

Before launching yourself into the forum, take a moment to introduce yourself in the Meet & Greet category which will provide you with an opportunity to get to know many other community members with the same interests.

Warning! This is a highly moderated forum. Please abide by the following rules:

1. We do not tolerate spam in the AndroidPIT forum. This will be deleted without warning and you as a member might face deactivation. We have eyes everywhere!
  2. Posting your free apps (from the Google Play store) in our forum is allowed only in the Let me show you my app... category. Posting about paid apps is absolutely forbidden. Direct download links are not allowed either.
  3. Please remember that this is a community, therefore insulting language and comments will not be tolerated and highly reprimanded.
  4. This is an English speaking forum. We also have a German, French, Spanish, Turkish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese Forum for our international users.

With that being said, enjoy the forum! Discover, learn and share your Android experiences with other like-minded people in one of today's most interesting domains right here at AndroidPIT.

Yours truly,
The AndroidPIT Team

— modified on Feb 3, 2014, 11:13:50 AM by moderator

Ehtesham HaiderBT SDean L.m bashicat cheerfulKingskiel

john walker
  • Forum posts: 9

Jan 30, 2014, 9:58:57 AM via Website

I am very passionate about mobile apps. Looking forward for healthy discussions.::grin::grin:

Kingskiel

Kingskiel
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 8, 2014, 4:49:03 AM via Website

yeah, it's great. Looking forward for healthy discussions

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Apr 5, 2014, 5:32:24 AM via Website

first time to read and hats off for great post it's very simple ... had to read as i joined here
is this all the rules ?? i really like this forum and want not to be anywhere else :)

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

Sam Ardern

Apr 5, 2014, 10:22:46 AM via Website

Hello Everyone.I am new on this forum.

Genelixis
  • Forum posts: 14

Apr 6, 2014, 9:44:21 AM via Website

Nice!Looking forward for great discussions :D

deepali bhosle

Apr 10, 2014, 12:48:52 PM via Website

Hello All,I am new on this forum.
0Hour

bruna mary
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 8, 2014, 12:15:39 PM via Website

Yes i promise that i will not next time add any paid external links or paid services page links. I received any email.

a quote goes herewe are sorry to inform you that we have to issue a caution here in our forum. The reason is:

Hi bruna mary,

Please note promotional links or paid app promotions are strictly forbidden! These forums are highly moderated.

appliconic.com/services/

Consider this as your first warning and you will be moderated. Please refrain from doing this in the future.

a quote goes here

cat cheerful
  • Forum posts: 24

May 31, 2015, 7:51:30 PM via Website

I am a new Member, thank you for this article, I was looking for it, it's very helpful to me

Dean L.
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 7, 2016, 4:12:25 AM via Website

Hi everyone. Been lurking for a couple of weeks and have now taken the plunge into the deep end and joined the community. I have an HTC Droid Incredible and it is getting long in the tooth so I'm starting to look for how I can root it to a better version of android (has gingerbread 2.3.4).
I like taking pictures and posting on Instagram (the droid incredible has a great camera) and I like to fish. I live in the Bay Area of Northern California.
I may also be trying to upgrade my phone in the future.
Thanks for having a great community.

BT S
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 11, 2016, 11:36:48 PM via Website

Thanks

Leewatermelon
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 12, 2016, 11:54:18 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing.

robin

Aug 1, 2016, 10:01:39 AM via Website

Hong Mun

Sep 8, 2016, 9:15:13 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing, great info!

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 11:15:06 AM via Website

Hello there everybody. Been hiding for several weeks and have now ventured out into the profound end and joined the group. I have a HTC Droid Incredible and it is getting long in the tooth so I'm beginning to search for how I can attach it to a superior form of android (has gingerbread 2.3.4).

I like taking pictures and posting on Instagram (the droid amazing has an extraordinary camera) and I get a kick out of the chance to angle. I live in the Bay Area of Northern California.

I may likewise be attempting to redesign my telephone later on.

Much obliged for having an extraordinary group.

Ozigamers

Jun 21, 2017, 8:43:28 AM via Website

Please tell me that how can i build my credibility on this forum?

Ozigamers

Jul 5, 2017, 8:26:55 AM via Website

Okay Thanks

John Furystrom
  • Forum posts: 47

Jul 14, 2017, 10:22:44 AM via Website

Hello Everyone.I am new on this forum.

David Michaels
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 4, 2018, 7:29:17 AM via Website

Looking forward for healthy and learning discussions :D

thedgames
  • Forum posts: 47

Apr 26, 2020, 4:22:09 PM via Website

How can i post new thred in "Let me show you my app... " as new member? I registered today.

HeatherVaV

Aug 6, 2020, 4:53:38 PM via Website

It looks greats

Den Lopez

Oct 20, 2020, 12:31:49 PM via Website

great discussion!