- Your phone must meet all of these standards:
- All devices running on 2.2.3 and above will support Viber.
- Tablets support it, but aren't completely optimized.
This is how to install it:
- You need to go into Settings > Applications > Activate Unknown sources
- Then click on the link above and download the apk file, after that select install.
- Sometimes you need to download the file onto your computer and use your device's pic interface to install it if you can’t do it directly from your phone. You MUST have done step #1 first though.
- If this doesn’t work, email it to yourself from your PC and open it on your phone, or even use bluetooth. Once your phone receives the file, click on it to install it. Again, I cannot stress the importance of step 1 enough!
Let us know if this worked!
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting