If you could make your own smartphone, following this idea of many parts from different manufacturers combined in one, which parts would you take from which manufacturers?
My modular smartphone:
- the Samsung AMOLED screen from the Galaxy Note 3
- the speakers from the HTC One
- the alleged Nexus 5 processor, meaning a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 at 2.3 GHz
- the 64 GB of internal storage from the iPhone 5s
- the Xperia Z Ultra's all-pencils work on screen function
- the back-facing buttons from the LG G2.
What would yours look like?
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting