Android Forum » Android » Android Apps » Let me show you my app... » [App Free] TinyMoney - Manage Your Finance Activity With A Tiny Application
created on Dec 14, 2013 2:53:47 PM
— modified on Dec 14, 2013 3:03:58 PM
I have just finished the money management android application and I’d like to show it for you. I kindly invite you to try my own app and give me the comments, also contributes your feedback for me. If so, I’m really happy for that.
TinyMoney is a “tiny” android app, it’s very helpful for the smartphone resource limitation, but it allows you manage your finance activity pretty well with principle function:
- Save, analyse your incoming money every month, every year (with note).
- Save, analyse your spending money every month, every year (with note).
- Keep track your finance activity with full information.
- Show the coefficient of (Incoming – Spending) every month in a year.
- Show the bar graph for the whole year about finance activity.
- Backup and restore data in case you must re-install the OS.
- Update more interesting applications and the latest version, so that you can upgrade them sooner whenever the update is avalable.
- TinyMoney is free 100%.
Link on Google Play: h t t p s://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mtanh.android.tinymoney.dollar
Please take a look at some TinyMoney captures:
Thank you very much for reading. If you find a useful from this app, please leave a comment and rate for it. I'm really thank for that.