DescriptionFrom the vibrant tropical city of Darwin, World-Heritage listed national parks of Kakadu and Uluru/Ayers Rock to Australia’s most famous outback towns, this App will help you get the most out of any trip to the Northern Territory. It provides you with everything that’s great about the NT in one place, identifying great bars, restaurants, culture, points of interests, attractions and events.
It’s easy to browse and search for the nearest attractions and hotels or plan itineraries in real time.
Whether you’re already in the NT or planning a holiday, iOutbackNT is FREE to download and is an essential resource for any visit to the Northern Territory.
Includes information and ideas for the Northern Territory’s six key regions:
* Darwin and surrounds
* Kakadu and Arnhem Land
* Katherine and surrounds
* Tennant Creek & Barkly region
* Alice Springs and surrounds
* Uluru and surrounds
* Up-to-date listings with options to help you decide where to go when you’re on the go
* Easy browsing – you can even search by type of activity or the kind of food you want to eat
* Striking images and inspiring and informative video footage
* Interactive maps that show where you are and what you can do in towns, cities and national parks
* Ability to tag any attractions, events, tour, maps and destination to help plan your itinerary on and offline
* Share your discoveries with friends
* Best of all, once downloaded the App works even when you’re not connected
This is the perfect guide when you travel to and within the Northern Territory, Australia’s Outback.