DescriptionIDEaS - IDE for ActionScript on Android.
Allows you easily create, modify and compile AS files on the go. Instead of playing Angry Birds you could be programming the next best game :)
Mostly based on MiniBuilder (the engine behind wonderfl).
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! currently the compilation is switched to local so no external libraries are supported for now.
Sorry for inconvenience, and please stay tuned for the update.
1. Code highlighting.
2. Code completion.
3. On device compiling.
4. Hints for function arguments
5. File Browser.
7. Line numbering.
9. Auto Indent
10. Customizable font size, background color and full screen toggle
11. Load code from wonderfl and edit
12. Supported libraries: TLF, Nape, Box2D, Alternativa3D, mx.utils (currently not working).
13. Supports Honeycomb tablets
and much more
For landscape editing I recommend using Hacker's Keyboard.
It's recommended to turn of "Auto select suggestion" in your keyboard settings while coding.
This software is still in development. Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment in developer blog (see below in developer's contact info).
If you would like to donate to help me keep the development, there is a "donate" button in the blog.