DescriptionMap Dood is a handy map application that allows you to zoom into a location on the map and then overlay a doodle / draw on the map that can be used to give specific instructions such as using a different entrance or the best place to park. Once the doodle is finished, it allows you to save or share your creation.
How it works.
1. zoom, pan, tilt map to desired position
2. Select map options like traffic and map type
3. add markers to the map
4. tap the 'S' doodle tool. This takes the current map and makes it into an image
5. draw on the map or add text (tapping a selected tool will pop up options for that tool like line thickness or text size)
6. click menu and save or share
Note: to make changes to the map, press Android 'Back' button. This will clear the current doodle. To move markers, press and hold.
- rich map features such as 3D buildings, traffic and different map types
- locate position button to zoom into current location
- map markers in a variety of colors
- draw tools
- text tools
- save or share image to email, social media and more!
- removes ads